Update from our Congregation Council 5/17/2021
On Sunday, May 16nd, our Congregational Council held our monthly meeting and continued to review our path forward with health and safety regulations during church services. As you are all are aware, these are changing on a daily basis, and we appreciate everyone’s patience and understanding as we have reviewed the information available.
Based off the latest CDC recommendations released on May 14th, our council has voted to make the following changes to our services requirements.
- Mask: Beginning Sunday, May 23rd, it will become a personal choice on wearing a mask in the building. Please be considerate & respectful to all members to their option that wear/don’t wear a mask. Mask will be available upon request if one is needed while attending services.
- If you are sick or experiencing symptoms, please do not attend church in person, rather joining us virtually.
- If you have not been vaccinated, we recommend following the CDC recommendation to continue masking in indoor settings.
- Church Sign Ups: On-line registration will no longer be required for church attendance.
- Spacing: We will increase our capacity for services in our sanctuary, with one pew spaced between members. This will put our capacity around 45% moving forward. Available pews will be marked for seating.
- Service Actions: We will continue with placing the offering plate in the narthex, sharing the peace with a wave, and communing one-side at a time.
If you are not comfortable joining us in person for worship, all on-line platforms will continue to be offered at 10:30 AM via our website, Facebook page, and Roku. Family church will continue to be offered at 9:30 AM in the Fellowship Hall. Obviously these recommendations are altered often and council will continue to monitor as the information becomes available. We thank you ALL for your continued prayers and support.